Originally from Christchurch, New Zealand. I have been living in the lower mainland since 1998.
My wife and I and our two boys live in the neighbourhood of Uplands in Langley, nestled between Brookswood and Murrayville. We love this area and everything it has to offer.
I have a background in Banking, Construction Project Management, Procurement and Contract Negotiation. I consider myself to be a "people" person with a can do attitude and I will do everything within my ability to make sure your Real Estate experience with me is a pleasant one!
My philosophies for selling or buying Real Estate are simple:
1. MAXIMUM RETURN - If you are selling your property, this could mean selling fast or selling for top dollar or ideally both. I will work with you to understand what your priority is so that we can price your property to achieve the outcome you are wanting. This is also why I joined One Percent Realty Ltd, so that you can keep more of the proceeds from the sale of your home by paying less commission.
2. MAXIMUM VALUE – If you are buying a property you want to know that you didn’t pay too much. By completing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on the property you are planning to purchase, I can show you what other comparable properties have been selling for in the area to give you peace of mind when deciding on your maximum purchase price.
3. COMMUNICATION - I will always be available to discuss your wants or needs. After all you have trusted me to handle a very important transaction so I expect you may have a lot of questions and will be wanting regular feedback.
4. SERVICE – My goal for your Real Estate experience with me is that it will be stress free and rewarding. Repeat business and referrals from my clients is what I strive for. In order to achieve this I need to make sure the service I provide exceeds your expectations for a price that meets your expectations.
5. MARKETING - Each property is different. I will work with you to create a marketing plan that works for your property and your budget. Over 90% of buyers find the property they purchase online (MLS & Realtor.ca) either through a REALTOR® or by themselves.
6. NEGOTIATION – It isn’t always easy but the key to a successful Real Estate transaction is when you are able to take the emotion out of it and look at the facts. This is where you will benefit from my experience in negotiation and access to information needed to make an informed decision.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY – REALTORS® are held to a very strict code of ethics and confidentiality is a big part of that. This is something that I take very seriously, not just in Real Estate, but in all areas of my life.
8. FAIR COMMISSION – I believe you should have a choice in how much commission you pay. I am a member of One Percent Realty Ltd so that you can have that choice.
If you are looking for a REALTOR® you can trust who has the skills and dedication you need, call or email me today for a no obligation, free evaluation of your property or just for a quick chat to get to know me and discuss the possibility of me assisting you with your next sale or purchase.
* Interested in finding out more about my commission structure? click here for details.